Jugendherbergswerkes

Thanks Received
As all here are familiar with the jugendherbergwerkes I'd like to start with putting up a list off known jugendherberge.

The search is long and far from complete, so if you should see a missing one, please notify, so it can be added. Also, and this is purely for my own collection interest and mayby others, I'd like to find pics of them now. some I already found on the net, but most.... Well you know how it goes. Time and money to visit the places is alway a problem.

To get started it's important to see the division of the country into the 'Landesverbände" for these jugendherbergswerkes.

to make it easier to overview the whole of inn run throughout the country they divided them into smaller districts. Every district was run by a leader.

abbreviation: LV = Landesverbände für DJH

Baden, Franken, Kurhessen, nordmark, Rheinland, Sachsen, Südostmark, Unterwesr-Ems, Bayerische Ostmark, Hannover, Mecklenburg, Ostpreussen, Rhein-Main, Schlesien, Sudetenland, Westfalen, Berlin-Kurmark, Hochland,
Mittelelbe-Harz, Pommern, Saarpfalz, Schwaben, Thüringen.

In order to make things affordable to all members the Reichs leaders decided they should sell items to benefit the project. all kind off objects where sold, going from pins to the strangest objects. like Beil, Kurzspaten, Maurerkelle, the famous DJH Baustein. Even the postoffice allowed the creation of specific timbres for the different jugendherberge.

All these did make it possible for aal the youth to get a chance of going on a holliday to places they'd never had gone before.

some herberge are

01 Nürnberg
02 Wange rooge
03 aalen
04 Hamburg
05 Urfeld a/ walchensee
06 Gross Her
07 Demmin
08 Fuldn
09 Geslar
10 Danzig
11 Marienburg
12 Detmold
13 Emmershäuser Mühle
14 Hohe Fahrt am Edersee
15 Katzenenlnbogen
16 Möhnesee
17 Rüdesheim
18 Steinberghaus b. Kassel
19 Aschberg
20 Bad Zwischenahn
21 Beckerwitz-Ostsee
22 Braunau am Inn
23 braunlage
24 Eger
25 Faakersee
26 Fallingbostel
27 Frauenberg
28 Hartenstein
29 Gandersheim
30 Goslar
31 Linz adDonau
32 Elster
33 Hohen neuendorf
34 Köninshöhe
35 Lam
36 Mölln
37 Plau a. See Meckl.
38 Rheinlandhaus
39 Schleswig
40 Tirschtiegel
41 Wien- knödelhütte
42 Blankenheim
43 burg ad Wupper
44 Hellenthal
45 Kamp-Lintfort
46 kleve
47 kleve-materborn
48 M.-Gladbach
49 Ratingen
50 stahleck
51 trier
52 Vlotho

I know the list is short, and there are many, many more, so any additional info is welcome.

:belgium